Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baltimore's Fashion Week







Never in my wildest imagination did I expect to be in a major fashion show.. It was serendipitous as to how I was selected as the accessories designer for Baltimore's Fashion Week. . A Touch of Gracye jewelry and bags went down the runway on opening night, August 19th of this four day event. I had to prepare for 20 models, two of whom were male. It was an awesome experience, full of a range of emotions from anxiety to zest. My two wonderful daughters were immensely helpful. Above are a few pictures that were featured in the local newspaper. Photographer Brian Krista, b / August 19, 2010)
A model displays jewelry and accessories by Maryland designer A Touch of Gracye




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulation!!!!! I am so impressed. The bags look wonderful. I can understand why you are thrilled. Having you work featured on the runway had to be exciting, however the newspaper coverage had to be awesome since even more people outside of the fashion venue were being exposed to your work. I am so happy for you. Can't children be wonderful. Glad the daughters step up for you.
Again Congratulation!!!

Unknown said...

What fantastic news- I am thrilled for you too!

Tamara Little said...

I had the privilege of seeing Gracie's handbags in
person and they are beautiful and well constructed.
Congratulations your pictures of the show are awesome.
Thanks